Friday, September 21, 2018

The BlindFold Challenge

INTRO -
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1:
Get in buddies
Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
In your head, made a plan of which way to go
Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
 Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
Banged into each other.
Table pushed me to the side
Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
Kaboom
“ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
 Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
Felt like the general of an army, an army of one.
Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control,
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
My favourite was..
I felt ..
It was easy/hard because..
I would or wouldn’t do this again because...





WRITE YOUR STORY HERE.
Thursday 21st of September.

“Today we are playing the blindfold challenge everyone” said Miss Ashley, whole of room 7 replied “Okay Miss Ashley” with an excited voice Miss Ashley said “ okay this are the rules if you bump into a table you lose 2 points if you step on paper you lose 1 point but if you get up to chairs you won’t lose points because you get to use them to get to the end and touch the purple cardboard” room 7 replied “Okay we know all the rules now Miss Ashley”

All of room 7 got into buddies but because Havea didn't have anyone so me and Railey put him in our group because he is our friends so we wanted to be nice to him that’s why we put him our group, I was the first one in our group who went first I felt paralyzed and also blind while I had the blindfold on when Railey and Havea had their turn they felt the same as well.

Me and Havea had a hard time telling Railey where to go because he was kinda not listening to me and him because he went his own way but he did really good because I liked how thinked about what we said so he was a very good listener and followed instructions.


I was not paying a tenchin at all to Railey and I thought to myself “Am I being a good friend not listen to Railey” so after that I was being a good friend to Railey but he was happy that I did not touch anything to lose points for our team I was  happy that Railey and Havea made it to the end and made us have 30 points also that made our team win the game.

My favorite course was all of them because they were very easy they were a very cool team game so that made the whole of room 7 very happy and also extremely FUN! The easy one was the first because Miss Ashley made it easy for us to get past and make us get EXTREMELY EXCITED!   

No comments:

Post a Comment