Friday, June 15, 2018

If I was a Zeelonite

           If I was a Zeelonite
Okay today is the day i go to the zoo for the day it should be fun to see the amazing stuff that is there . “After awhile” I said to the cashire Hi i will like 2 tickets please I said okay here is the money  thank you said the cashery here is your 2 tickets thank you. I am very excited and happy today weeeeee! Man there is too much things to choose from like the amazing humans or the zeelonite wait i just said amazing humans I think I should go there first.  “after spending so much time at the zoo” Finally i’m home I think I should make me some food then go to bed but first i should get something from the shop then i go to bed.

“In the next day” I just want to stay home today.The End

No comments:

Post a Comment