Thursday, May 21, 2020

First day back at kura.

First day back at kura.

How did I feel?

I felt excited just to come back. 

Why did I feel that way?

The reason why I felt that way was because it was so boring I just really wanted to come back.

Who did I miss?

I missed all my mates because they are all great to hangout with.

When did I come back?

I came back on monday the 18th of may the first day of level 2.

What have I been doing?

I have just been doing some of my mahi then I finished the rest of it 3 days before coming back to school and talking to my friends on the google hangouts and also talking to my kaiako Whaea Lee-ann.


1 comment:

  1. Is it different to how it was Leon? Is this the new normal? Are there benefits to doing kura this way? What learnings can you transfer from the lockdown to how school is now? Keep blogging and commenting...PTH and ask a question!

    ReplyDelete