Monday, October 14, 2019

What I did on my holiday


On Saturday my friend Caleb came over for a sleepover because we were already planning it all out and me and him were so excited to do the sleepover, his mother had brought Fish and Chips we were eating all of the Chips. When Caleb had his corn dog he asked if I wanted mine I said “Nah, you can have it” he was eating mine then my cat came up to Caleb and he was meowing so I knew he wanted some so I asked if Caleb was able to give him some but I did not know that my cat Midnight was gonna take the whole thing so he just ran off to eat it all.

We were playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and we were doing a lot of online multiplayer so we were able to get the mercenary contract I was the closest to it so we were playing more of it so I could get it, for me to get the mercenary contract I just need 3 more quarters to be done and get it and be Black-Jack.

So for some time me and Caleb were playing zombies on Shadows Of Evil also for some reason I was mainly the girl character Caleb was never the girl character so me and him keep laughing but atleast I was always the person who had the most points and kills out of everyone we played with.

So we got back to playing Multiplayer. while playing a game a guy named ScarletMOMO (that's how he spelt it) sent me a message and he wanted to know if I wanted to 1v1 so I asked him if my friend could join us, him being the nice guy he is he said sure so we were playing with him even though he was lagging the whole game he was still able to beat us so easily.    

While we were playing Caleb had to go since his dad came to pick him up so my sister Paris played with us and she said she was better than me but she got destroyed. That is one day of my holiday 

No comments:

Post a Comment