Tuesday, April 30, 2019

On the holiday

Team Unknown On the holidays I went to my rugby game. Most of the other team’s players could not make it for some reason so our team and there team had to split into 2 equal teams so it would be fair. Then every team were training for our match against each other then after awhile the match started. There were so much supporters some of them loved suburbs also some loved marist also my dad was a supporter of marist as well. While our team and the other team were verseing we got the first try then the Unknown team got more intense then because of Sammy there teammate did not run it up straight so that’s how he got a lot of tries for his team, one time my cousin Kenith tried to juick me but he almost did but I just leaned back in time and put my arm out then tackled him My dad was very proud of me because I tackled my cousin also he was manly proud of me because i got a try for the team after to when the game ended we sadly lost and they won but at least we all had fun.      

No comments:

Post a Comment