Friday, November 10, 2017

Guy Fawke Day

When me my mum plus my dad and my sisters named Coralee, Paris, Paige.

We just came home from the car wash then after the car wash me my dad and my sister Paige plus my nephew Lebron Jordan.
My dad sneakingly took us to burger king to get some chocolate sundaes just for me Paige and my nephew.

Then when we got home before our mum with my to other sisters Coralee and Paris. Then after they finally came it was time for guy fawkes then we took our nitro pack full of different fire works and we started with the little fireworks to the bigger ones then after I saw some fireworks flying in the sky with a KAPOYA!!!!!! .

When we all got out we started the fireworks they were cool but after the big fireworks were coming in my mum and dad went back inside so we did all of the rest of the fireworks but I was happy about the fireworks but I keep smelling the smoke.

After my aunty uncle and my other uncle came at the ending time but we still did the fireworks after awhile we ended my aunty and uncles went home but we went inside our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment