Friday, July 28, 2017

The most funniest holiday trip ever

The most funniest holiday trip ever


Last week, all of us decided to go see my stepmoms and to visit my stepmoms daughter Katie and stay for only one night. They live down south it took 5 hours by car. we finally arrived at 3am at night.
Then me and my sisters Coralee ,Paris, Paige,Jasmine and Jade were really Excited to meet baby Katie. Then we rang the doorbell three time just to make sure that someone came to the door.


I was the first one to cuddle Katie she was Extremely cute and Incredibly warm to hug. after we unpacked our things into our room that some of us shared.


Then we had a pool party at the backyard we had a bbq and some ice cream too. while we are in the pool my brother Vili looked after Katie. it was time pack up then all of us went into our rooms and went to sleep after words we packed up our stuff to leave.

It was harsh to say goodbye to my niece and step mother then we left to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment