Monday, November 4, 2019

On The Weekends

On the weekend, me and my mum and dad went to the gym at the Panmure lagoon pool.

First I went on the bike to work on my legs then I started working on my arms to get stronger for when I have to do my actions in Kapa Haka. When I started to get sore I stopped because I was working on my arms and chest for 30 minutes then for the rest of my time at the pools I just went for a swim.

When I got home I started playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and I kept dying so I just started playing the Campaign which is the storyline in the first part of the Campaign I was a Marine so technically I was a Amercian fighter in the game when I got bored I played roblox with my sisters and I went to sleep because I was very tired from watching too much youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment