Wednesday, March 13, 2019

All about me 2019

Kia ora, ko Leon Lebron Junior Christian Paraha ōku ingoa. Ko Te Kuratahi o Tāmaki te kura, anaa, he Māori, he Haamoa, he Pāniora, he Wiiwii, he Pākeha hoki ahau. Im part of the Paraha family with 5 sisters and no brothers. Ko Jayde, ko Jazmine, ko Paige, ko Paris, me Coralee ooku tuahine. And also my mum and dad Leon and Colleen. Me as a learner, I was never really good at everything but at least I tried, and the more I tried, the more information I would learn, that’s why I enjoy maths. I’m really good at maths. I will face any challenges, and my only goal is to get more smarter then my friend Jarrod. I’m looking to achieve and learn more te reo, so I can speak more of my language, which is why I love te reo. The person who inspires me is my sister Paris                                                                                                                                                  because she is really good at blogging and                                                                                                everything that i'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment