Thursday, September 6, 2018

Tongan Language week

“Umm what should me and you play” havea said and replied “we can both play Bani or Fusi” But Havea went to go play fusi and I played Bani.
(Also yesterday it was the 5th of September 2018 and we were celebrating tongan language week so we played some tongan games) 

When I got there I went to play the real dodgeball there are to sides for the person that got out if that person gets you the person that got you gets to go out and play while you are out your goal is to get the person out. To get back in the game, I got so many people on my first try but then they got harder to hit and everytime I threw it went like swish so I tried my best to use my special move to get them more faster because when I used it will go very fast and get the person that is on the side I can be very good at these kind of games but sometimes I suck at games.

When I got in I did very good but sometime I missed but it was very cool to play that game I just manly just played that game but I played a little bit of tug of war I versed Michael and he cheated by pulling from the not to win so actually I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment